Modern systems for low-voltage energy distribution, particularly those for regenerative applications, are more compact yet make higher demands on the integrated components.
The new 'Series NRX' meets these increased demands with new materials and a modified construction. Two compact sizes facilitate smaller switch panels. The modular design and common range of accessories allow simple integration. 'Series NRX' offers a high degree of functionality and communication capability with impressive performance.
- Modern circuit-breaker technology reduces system costs
- The high-end multi-functional control unit (P type) with large colour graphic display facilitates all well-known applications
- Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet and INCOM compatible
- Engineering design simplified by reduction to just 2 sizes
- Flexible and easy connection using the rotating connection adapter and associated connection options
|Rated current in A||630 – 1600 A||800 – 4000 A|
|Rated voltage in V||up to 690 V||up to 690 V|
|Short-circuit breaking capacity Icu = Ics bei 440 V|
|Number of poles||3/4||3/4|
|Dimensions in mm|
- System protection
- Motor protection
- Transformer protection
- Generator protection
With the selection of the appropriate control unit, the switches are optimised for these applications and include comprehensive additional functions as standard or as options.