Eaton’s contactor type automatic transfer switches (ATS) are designed to quickly and reliably transition critical loads between preferred and alternate/generator power sources. Ideal for use in NFPA 70 emergency, legally required, optional standby, and critical operations systems that demand reliable performance.
- Available in open delayed, open in-phase, and closed transition types
- Automatic and non-automatic modes of operation
- Includes an interlocked, double-throw power switch driven by a robust solenoid operating mechanism
- Service entrance rated option available with Eaton’s Arcflash Reduction Maintenance System to reduce the incident energy levels for downstream equipment during periods of maintenance
- Indoor and outdoor enclosure types
- Listed to UL 1008 and CSA 22.2 No. 178